Many professionals hate selling. Even those who don’t now find themselves struggling in a changed economy, where purchasers are all too adept at pitting suppliers against each other often in pursuit of lowest price.
In this workshop, we will be working through a structured approach to sales, with the objective of differentiating you from other service-providers and enhancing the probability of winning the sale:
- Essential Preparation, what insights are you bringing to the meeting;
- Making a connection with the customer;
- How to broaden an interview into a wider needs-discovery;
- How and when to reframe requirements, so that you are in charge of the agenda;
- Exploring options and budget;
- Use of story to deal with objections;
- Closing and double-closing.
This workshop will be facilitated by John Niland, a popular speaker at international conferences, professional meetings and webinars, well known for blending humour and practical tips to energise an audience. John has coached over 550 professionals, helping them create more value in their work and achieve success. With a particular passion for supporting independent professionals, he co-founded the European Forum of Independent Professionals. A published author, John is currently Director at VCO Global. More about John.
A “Pay What You Want” hOurSpace special, in partnership with VCO Global. Places are limited. For further information, or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.